Sunday, March 13, 2011

dedicated 2 all close friends :)


so close in my heart
yet so far away
i think about u
everyday
 I'm sitting here
all alone
wishing i could talk to ustaring at the phone
Everything was perfect
nothing could go wrongnow I'm stuck somewhere
i feel i don't belong


I love you so much
my very best friend
we were supposed to be together
until the very end


Memories of yesterday
linger in my mind
of all the things
I left behind


I wish i could turn back time
to when i was freeso full of life
just u and me


Id freeze that moment
and hold it tight
everything would be perfectand feel so right


Days turn into months
months turn into years
I'm forever missing u
wishing u were here


You'll always be missed
but Your forever in my heart
i will never 4get
the day we had to part


So until the day
we can meet again
goodbye for now
my best-est friend



No comments:

Post a Comment